What are the RES Cybermall benefits
- Comparison Shopping - ability to compare prices and quality of goods from various merchants
- Checkout Flexibility - allows the shopper to purchase from all merchants on mall using a single checkout
- Utilization of Existing Merchant Catalogs - merchants can utilize their existing web-based catalogs with little adaptation
- Merchants in Control of their Catalog System - catalogs are maintained by the merchants. This allows the merchant the advantage of updating prices and selection independent of the RES Cybermall
- Secure Credit Card Payment - The default payment method is Cybercash. RES Cybermall can be configured to use alternate payment methods, i.e. Touchnet, SSL, electronics checking, etc.
- Multi-language Capability - RES Cybermalls are capable of simultaneously supporting many language modules
- Inter-connection of RES Cybermalls - This allows a single merchant to participate on several cybermalls using a single web-based catalog system